How You Will Be Successful
Our behavior and relationship-based approach is different from other dog training programs. There are several key points to keep in mind when you engage with Cavalletto Canine to ensure the success of your dog’s training or behavioral counseling:
- Mastering the techniques learned in our Behavioral Counseling and Relationship-Based Training are highly effective when you commit to each step and consistently reinforce the skills you and your dog have learned.
- It is more than training, it’s teaching you how to understand your dog’s behavior and teaching your dog how to understand your behavior.
- Everyone who interacts with your dog in your household should be involved to get the most out of the training.
- You need to stick with it! As with any important goal, this will not be an overnight success story.
- Implement the advice you are given. Follow-through is key to your dog’s continued training and success. If you are committed, then everything will fall into place.